Seven Texans Elected to National Academy of Engineering
- Robert O. Ambrose, Ph.D., Principal Technologist, Game Changing Development Program Software, Robotics and Simulation Division, NASA Johnson Space Center
- Reginald DesRoches, Ph.D., William and Stephanie Sick Dean of Engineering, George R. Brown School of Engineering, Rice University
- Gene A. Frantz, Co-Founder and Chief Technical Officer, Octavo Systems, LLC
- Eric Gebhardt, Retired Chief Technology Officer and Vice President of Engineering, GE Power, General Electric Co
- Robert B. Gilbert, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, Department of Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering, Cockrell School of Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin
- Sara N. Ortwein, Former President, XTO Energy Inc.
- Jie Zhang, Ph.D., Founder, Chief Scientist and Chairman, Geotomo
TAMEST will welcome these and other new members at the opening reception of our annual conference on January 12, 2021, in San Antonio, Texas.